Sunday, 19 February 2012

February Monthly Make 2012

It's been busy here over the last week with half term, I caught up with an old friend I hadn't seen for 2 years on Wednesday it was fantastic to just natter and natter!

I also took the kids to the cinema on Thursday, I didn't realise that the Vue cinema near us does a special showing in the holidays for families.  It's only £1.50 each which was fab as it was only £4.50 for the 3 of us, they also do it on a Saturday and Sunday too.  Having kids with such a large age gap it's difficult to find things they both want to do.

I didn't get the job I went for, I'm disappointed but the interview was a great experience so hopefully something else will come along soon.

H and I have been baking this morning and this is going to be my monthly make for February.


Some yummy chocolate brownies!

We've already had quite a few but are saving some to have with custard after dinner tonight....can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Yummy,I should go to yours for dinner or after dinner :) :): ) : ) LOL. Will need to make some this week.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you didn't get the job, I'm sure something will come up soon x

    The chocolate brownies looks delicious!

    Barrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The brownies look yummy hun. I'm sorry you didn't get the job but things happen for a reason so the right one will come up. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. Thanks for award. But now you need to go to my blog and colect yours LOL xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...