Sunday, 29 January 2012

Monthly Make 2012

I've decided to join The Felt Fairy's Monthly Make for 2012, though I'm not going to include cards as I make them all the time.

I went on my Sewing Workshop on Thursday night and made my first cushion cover.  It was just a simple envelope style but it really did help me get over my fear of the machine.



I'm really pleased with it, I also made the flower on the front, though this was done by hand.  Isn't the fabric gorgeous!

I'm hoping this will be the first of many sewing projects.

They also do other workshops there so I think I'll book another for my birthday in May :)

Here's a link to their Facebook page, it's a fab idea it's like an internet cafe but with machines that you can hire out by the hour.  They also sell fabric and accessories, along with hosting various workshops.

The Sewing Cafe

I hope you've all had a good weekend, we're all full of cold in this house.  We seem to be constantly passing it around!

2 comments:

  1. well done it's gorgeous I love that fabric too!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...