Monday, 9 May 2011

Thanks and car boot bargains

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has sent me a note of encouragement and been complimentary about my cards.  I really appreciate it :)

We went to a local car boot over the Easter bank holidays and I picked up a couple of bargains.

I got these fab Oxo tins just 20p each - apparently there are 6 in the set.



I also got these 2 reels of thread just 50p each.


These jars aren't from the car boot they're from B&M Bargains, I'm not sure if that's a nationwide store but as the name suggests it does have quite a few bargains, they were only £2 for the 4.  You may be able to tell, I love storage.


I've also been busy making some cards for my friend with the Florists, when she does wedding flowers she wanted to send the couple a card from her and the shop so I've made some cards for her to give.



The weekend was spent getting samples together for my next class on Sat, I made the OH take the kids out so that I could craft in peace.  Bliss :)

If you want to see what I came up with have a look here.

Catch up soon xx




7 comments:

  1. Love those tins. Many years ago when I was in Primary School my pack-up box was an old Oxo tin - in the days before themed lunchboxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the oxo tins! Gorgeous. And those wedding cards really are lovely, is the heart stamped? They look very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bargains, especially the oxo boxes.

    The cards are really beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the oxo tins! The cards are gorgeous, a great idea to have them at the flower shop! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment. I will be posting the cake recipe soon, just need to play around with it a little more, but it will be worth the wait xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEK!! Nicola, my profuse apologies but my parcel for your birthday will be late!!Nevertheless, I hope you are having a brilliant day with lots of lovely things. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uhooi,,
    Waw It works great, creative and beautiful,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...