Monday, 7 February 2011

Tagged!

The lovely Loo from Jumbles and Pompoms tagged me at the end of last year with some fabulous questions.  With so much going on I didn't have time to answer but here they are now:

What did you want to be when you were growing up?

I wanted to be a police officer.

What do you like most about where you live?

We live in a lovely quite col de sac which means that the children can play in the street without too much fear of traffic. 

If you could only rescue three things from your house what would they be?

I've struggled a little with this as I'm not a materalistic person but other than my famliy, I would rescue my laptop, memory stick and my mobile.  Things I would need if the house was on fire!

What's your favourite book?

This is quite tough as I love reading and my favourite book depends on the mood I am in.  The books I have read most recently are the Harry Potter series which I loved despite not thinking I would.  I also love anything based on a true story or I'm an avid Agatha Christie fan.


What's your favourite room in your house?

Definitely the lounge, I've got a little corner on our sette that has my laptop, crochet bag and magazines and I don't need to move once I'm there for anything.

What's your favourite joke?

I'm not a very good joke teller.

What would you most like to change about your house?

I 'need' a craft room!

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Yes I do but I don't think it happens for everyone.


Thanks for that Loo, it really got me thinking.  I'd like to tag the following, it's up to you whether you want to accept.  They are new followers to me and I'd like to know more about you too.

NanaGogo

FunkyFairy

ButtonsRibbonsandotherthings

PostcardsfromthePP

CorsetsCraftsandCupcakes

LandofEmma


That's all for now, hope you all had a good weekend xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nic, really enjoyed reading your answers. I like the fact you've got a little corner on your settee with all your bits and bobs. I wish I had one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to know a bit more about you. Thank you for tagging me, ill have a think about it and post tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag ... I'll have to have a little think and get back to you!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the tag, i will definately do it asap :)

    I know what you mean about 'needing' a craft room, my sewing/knitting/crafty bits and bobs have pretty much spread to each and every room!

    lovely hearing more about you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentines Day to My Lovely Bloggy Sweetheart! Love Annie ♥*:•.♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...