Friday, 7 January 2011

Advent Goodies and back to the routine

Phew! Wel that's Christmas done and dusted for another year! I have to say we had a lovely time here, everything seemed to run quite smoothly, nobody was poorly and the kids didn't get up too early Christmas day!

I'm a little behind on showing my advent goodies but here are days 16 - 24, I just wanted to say thanks again to Annie, The Felt Fairy for being such a good swap buddy.


Day 16 - yummy Thorntons chocolate

Day 17 - Silver and Gold pens, perfect mine had just started to run out! Spooky :)

Day 18 - some pins and ribbon, gorgeous


Day 19, chocolate and some felt earrings to put together.

Day 20 - A really cute felt brooch

Day 21, a reusuable bag that looks like a strawberry!

Day 22, some chocolate

Day 23, really fab felt birds which sat in my Christmas tree over the festivities and are now on a shelf in the lounge. I love them :)

Day 24, gorgeous wooden buttons and retro ribbon, both of which I absolutely love. Sorry about the picture but it was dark when I took the photo.
I really loved doing this swap and I hope we all do it again this year. I have to say it was quite difficult to resist opening the parcels but I manage to restrain myself and wait each day and only open that day.
I'm glad to be back in the world of blogging, I have caught up on and off over the last couple of weeks and hope that I will be a more regular blogger this year. I'll be back nest week to reveal what my new year resolutions will be.
Happy New Year everyone xxx

3 comments:

  1. You are most welcome - I really enjoyed having you as my swap buddy! Thank you for all of the lovely thoughtful gifts you sent me - I have been very bad in posting about them - I was really caught out with my 1st proper year as a trader and was working so flat out that I was exhausted and very remiss! Love Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just lovely I love the birdies lots!

    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Hun x

    What gorgeous goodies!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...