Thursday, 16 December 2010

More advent goodies and our Christmas Tree

I have to say that we think we've decorated the tree spot on this year, it was out with the old tree and in with the bargain £9.99 tree from B&M Bargains! Decorations were a pack of red and gold from Tesco's at £5 (half price) and some wooden ones i picked up at Tesco's that were on 3 for 2 and some felt trees and stars made by yours truely :). The lights are red berries and another bargain from B&M at £3.99, though not switched on in this picture. Small cute little boy is of course optional!


Onto my latest swap goodies, day 11 and a fantastic badge from Annie, love it!

Day 12 and some more yummy chocolate, though I did allow my children to have a bite each, just the one mind.

Day 13, and a beautiful lavender smelling felt puch thingy (not sure what to call it), it smells divine and that's all that matters.

Day 14 and a fabulous NOEL bunting, that went straight up in the kitchen.


Day 15, a gorgeous floral make up pouch, another winner!

Thank you so much again Annie, this has been a wonderful swap, I think the fact you can only open one per day makes it more exciting, does any one else think so?
I'm al little scared to say it but I think I'm all ready for Christmas...........cards have been made and delivered, presents have all been purchased or made, wrapped and delivered, decorations are up, Christmas dinner has been ordered and will be picked up Christmas Eve, don't think there's anything else left to do, I think?????
Have a good weekend everyone xxx




7 comments:

  1. What lovely swap goodies and that tree is so lovely and elegant and bargainess :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree looks lovely and your little boy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little sweetheart :)

    Can't wait to put our tree up at the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love my 'joy' deccie, it is lovely and is hanging from my fireplace. Thank You!
    ps, it is a lavender 'pod'! lol! I have had the most amazing time opening up my advent gifts from you - thank you so much Nic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year

    The advent swop looks great

    Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hun! Yes, of course I watched the new Marple programmes. I wouldn't miss them! I loved it. Hope you're OK. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...