Thursday, 2 December 2010

I t feels like such a long time since I have posted, I've not looked but I'm sure it is. Life has been such a blur, this may explain what I've been doing though:


L was 3 on Tuesday and H was 13 on Wednesday! I made these lovely cakes Tuesday morning, surprisingly there aren't any left, a good sign :)



I did my last stall last Friday, it was so busy! It was really well organised, the school had a vintage theme with a make do and mend stall and all the teachers dressed up in 50's costume, it was brilliant. I did ok, it confirmed my earlier theory of what I needed on my stall. Having Avon on there and handmade stuff seems to confuse people. The Avon is too expensive for the kids (though nail varnish is only £3, but they want to pay £1) and the adults are just not really into the Avon. It hasn't put me off, but I do know who my market is now so I will have a stall to suit that. I loved the whole experience of it, it's quite liberating putting yourself in the spotlight and selling yours handmade wares.


I haven't shown my advent swap parcel yet. I have been paired with the lovely Annie, The Felt Fairy, who is someone I have been following for a while. This arrived really promptly a week before the 1st Dec, not like mine which probably just got to Annie in time!


I was really scared about having to put together such a large parcel but Annie suggested we have so many treat days and the rest chocolate days, this made it much easier to put together.


This what I have opened so far: I really gorgeous needlecase, I love it!


Some yummy chocolate, that didn't last long.



Today was a fabulous crocheted flower brooch, which I am wearing now, I love it.


I hope you like the things I've put together for you Annie. Thanks to LaaLaa for organising this great swap.


I'm off to check out what's going on in the world of blogs and what others having been putting in there swaps.


We've not had much snow here but I know that's not the same for everyone so I hope no one has been too affected by the snow.


Have a lovely weekend and will post more advent swap pictures next week. :) xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, some fab bits there from Annie! I was a little scared to join in this swap as I had so much on but it's great to see what everyone else is getting!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pressies hun and happy birthday to he littlies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pressies. Lucky you. Those cakes look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pressies, and I've found another avon lady. lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now see that is the kind of thing I was thinking lol x Lovely needle case x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lovely blog comment. Love your needle case. In fact my mum's The Felt Fairy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...