Friday, 15 October 2010

A book obsession


I've gone a bit book crazy recently, a number of books have accidently found their way into my basket on Amazon oops! Or I've HAD to go into The Works whilst out shopping, just to look of course, but then you spot a book and you know if you don't get it there and then it might not be there when you go back.

I picked up this book from The Works and as you can see it was only £2.99, what a bargain. There's some lovely makes in here, not too much out of my reach either.



This book was from TK Maxx, it's lots of lovely felt makes. Can't wait to try out some of these. Also only £2.99!

This was one of my splurges on Amazon, I love this style and would love to try and replicate some of the journal pages. It looks really messy and lots of fun.

This was my other book from Amazon, I don't want to go back to work in an office when L starts school so I'm frantically thinking of ways so I don't have to! Hopefully I can make more of my cards and other makes so that I don't have to :)
I made some more cards for my friends shop today, it was a real struggle as I haven't made any for a while and I just couldn't get any ideas. I know this is a simple card but there was alot of thinking before it actually came about. I need to do it more regularly but that naughty time just keeps running away from me.


Me and the OH are going out tonight, it's been awhile but I quite like it like that as I enjoy it much more then. It won't be a late one as H will be babysitting for us, we've agreed a rate of £2 which I think is pretty reasonable.

I've been tagged by Loo from Jumbles and Pompoms so I've got some questions to have a think over at the weekend and will post next week.

Have a good weekend everyone - Nic xx








5 comments:

  1. Oooooooh those books look lovely. I have spied that Feltie one on Amazon and thought about whether it should be plonked in the shopping basket! It can be quite addictive can't it!

    Have a super night out with OH and a wonderful weekend!

    Vanessa xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again! I also meant to say....Thank you for the Blog Award! I seem to be REALLY behind with everything at the moment, but I will be sure to be putting it up when I am on track! xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The books look great and so does your card. Have a lovely night out - you lucky devil. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books!
    Thanks for sharing! Its been absolutely ages since me and hubby went on a night out!
    I hope you had a great time!

    DEBBIE MOSS

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you are a book addict too! I spend too much with Amazon but like you I have found the Works full of great bargains!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...