Monday, 28 June 2010

Back to reality......

Well that is it, the holiday is over and what a beautiful week it was. The weather was fantastic, we couldn't have asked for better. We all throughly enjoyed ourselves, I think we did a bit of everything.....beach, pool. shopping, bingo, sightseeing.......there wasn't much we didn't do. Yes I did say bingo, we're secret bingo players in this house. The OH won 3 times we couldn't believe it!
We actually got back late Saturday but I couldn't face coming onto the internet, I wanted to savour the technology free life for a little bit longer :).
I've got my swaps all ready and will get them posted out but for now I am going through all the lovely blogs I follow and catching up with what has been going on in blogland :)
Nic xxx

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great time hun! you deserve it! I have kept your parcel until I know you are back so I will post it tomorrow. Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back...so glad you all had a lovely time..ad that the weather was good for you!
    We also both love a game of bingo..we used to go to the castle bingo most saturday nites..but not been for ages now!
    Clare xx Weekend Crafter x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds awesome. i'd wanna have a vacation like this anyday. welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...