Tuesday, 11 May 2010

A little retail therapy

I decided that after buying a couple of Ladybird books at a recent book stall, I needed to dig my old books out from my Mum and Dads. This is what I found.......15 books! It really took me back going through these. Though I did discover that one was an old library book from my primary school.....shhh! don't tell anyone.


On to my retail therapy.........I bought these gorgeous little drawers from Wilkos, they're a great size, perfect for little buttons or embellishments, only £1.50.

Next onto my charity shop finds, this little lot cost me £1.40 altogether! Not sure what I'm going to do with them yet but that is besides the point! The white pots are actually 2 ramakins on top of each other, 40p for 2!


This is my cute little tote bag I bought from the British Heart Foundation, they sell a number of new things that I presume are made for them to sell on. The Geisha doll is actually a money box and this is my daughter's, I've got a blue one. It's for our crafting fund!

Right must keep away from the shops for awhile now, or maybe not hehe!
Nic x





3 comments:

  1. YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY! I LOVE WILKO TOO - JUST LIKE WOOLIES BUT EVEN BETTER! yOU HAVE HAD A FUN DAY SHOP-HOPPING! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Like your finds-they are great!!!
    And thank you so much for your lovely comment.
    That part in our lifes does require the most work on and looking after : ) And look after and staying " ME " aswell.
    Have good day
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Thanks for popping by and joining in my swap. It should be good fun. xxx Pixie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...