Friday, 9 April 2010

Spring Clean

I had a great spring clean yesterday, I completely went through my craft stuff and sorted it out. You don't realise what you've got sometimes! I found some really beautiful papers that I just can't wait to use.

I think my next project is going to be a door sign for my son's bedroom, I've seen a couple recently and they've inspired me to have a go.

It's the last day of the Easter holidays today, can't believe it's gone so quickly. It's a gorgeous day outside today so the kids have been in and out all day so far. It's great to get some fresh air.

I'm going for lunch tomorrow with a couple of old school friends.....can't wait. Then on Sunday we're going to Skegness for the day, well Ingoldmells actually. Hannah prefers the big rides now so it is better. We'll probably look around the shops there too and come back with yet another football of some sort for Lennox!

N xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...