Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Just get started!

This is what I've just told myself!

I want to get started blogging but just didn't know where to start. I've looked at other blogs, some of which I am following already. They all look really good but I suppose they all started somehow.

So, here it goes......

I wanted to start my blog to get to know other crafty people and get ideas and inspiration for myself.

I have just started a handmade greetings card business, and I wanted to learn new craft skills too. I'm hoping to get a sewing machine for my birthday so that will be my next challenge. Perhaps combing the two would be good.

I was wondering what the etiquette was for blogs in terms of how often you should update? I guess when you have time....Well the kids are off school at the mo, so time is abit short currently...

We're off to the shops now, going to get the ingredients for baking tomorrow, we're making Chocolate Chip and Banana cookies. It's my son's last day at nursery on Thursday before he starts pre-school next week. I thought it would be nice to make some cookies for the staff at the nursery, he's really enjoyed it there and the girls that work there are lovely. I shall post photos....

Well, goodbye for now and hope to speak soon xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...