Monday, 12 April 2010

Great weekend.....

What an amazing weekend it's been........

Saturday I met up with some old school friends for lunch and we put a bet on the Grand National. One of my bets came second so I won............£2.50! Well I did only put 50p each way.


Sunday was even better we packed the kids into the car and set off for Ingoldmells, we made it in just over 2 hours. Which was pretty good, we decided not to stop on the way and just keep going.







This is my youngest on the car ride, couldn't get him off it, he must have gone on it 5 times at least.

I think we managed to do a bit of everything arcades, rides, food, pound shops and food. What more do you need.

I feel fully refreshed now. I've started a sewing project Friday night so will uploads pictures soon.

N xx






1 comment:

  1. oh what fun!!!!

    I just wanted to come and THANK YOU for entering my blog candy..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...