Friday, 16 April 2010

Final layout for wedding invites

Can't believe it's been nearly a week since I've blogged, I have been very busy doing!

I have now finalised the layout for my friend's wedding invites, only I couldn't use the word invitation on them.......She doesn't like the word invitation, so Wedding Celebration it is, though actually I think that sounds lovely. She us getting married abroad and then having a reception here for friends and family that weren't able to make the wedding.

It only took a few attempts to get the right placing for the hearts, I put them on with blue tack and had a play about with them.


I'm really pleased with it, only another 41 to do then.......I shall get those done over the weekend, I'll probably get the little componants ready tonight and do my sticking Saturday. What a way to spend my weekend, not how it used to be! Those days are over now, I was just talking about this the other day to some old school friends (they're not old, I've just known them awhile) and we're all the same. Going out drinking etc just isn't appealing. I'd rather spend my money on something more worthwhile like ribbon, glitter and sparkly things!

N xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...