Monday, 19 April 2010

A covered notebook

I've decided I want to start trying other projects and after seeing an amazing covered notebook on another blog see Cards by Julie, I decided to have a go myself. It was one of my daugther's friends birthday so I thought that would be a good excuse to have a go.

The notebook was an A5 lined notebook from Tesco's, currently on offer at 90p! The papers are from the summer collection of Die Cut with a View. The foam stickers and green sparkles are from tesco's aswell, you get quite a few in a packet.

I'm really pleased with my first attempt. My daughter took it to school for her friend and she loved it, now all of her friends want one, including my daughter.....typical!

Well, I can't believe how lovely the weather still is, my washing machine has been going constantly, I love drying it outside. I always smell it as I take it off the line, small pleasures and all that!

I shall be setting off in a mo to pick my little boy up from nursery, I'm going to walk it, it's only a mile but of course that's 2 miles all together and by the time I get back I'm shattered,so only do it when I pick him up. Don't think I could do it twice a day just yet.

N xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...